Terms & Conditions
Please read below our terms and conditions of use of the website www.cwsisrael.com (hereinafter – the Site).
Terms and Conditions – General
- The headings listed in these terms and conditions are intended for convenience of navigation only and should not be given any interpretation.
- The Site is owned, developed, operated and operated by CWS Israel, engaged in the field of workforce management services, and specifically in providing services to companies seeking to engage contingent workers in Israel.
- The Site is designed to serve anyone interested in Contingent Workforce Management and related services.
- “Use” of the Site means any action related to the Site and / or the services provided therein, on your computer and / or any other computerized system and / or any other system and / or towards you and / or towards any third party, including but not limited to surfing, review, receive advice and / or information and / or knowledge and / or techniques and / or methods and perform any action based on the information and functionality contained within the Site. Use of the Site constitutes confirmation that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions set out above and below, and that you or anyone on your behalf will have no direct and indirect claim and or complaint against the Company or the Site or any entity associated with the Site for any use made on the Site. If you do not agree to any of the terms listed in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you are required not to make any use of the Site.
- This document is written in the masculine form for simplicity of editing, but is of course intended for both genders and/ or sexual identities.
Terms and Conditions – User Commitment – As the User you:
- Are aware that providing false information and / or impersonating another person constitutes a criminal offense under the Penal Law, 5737-1977. The Site will be entitled, at its discretion, to submit details regarding any application for registration that appears to be a fictitious offer and / or contains false or false information to the Israel Police and / or to any body responsible for handling this matter. The Site shall also be entitled to take all the available measures to it against the perpetrator of the acts as stated in this section, without derogating from its right under any law, including filing a claim for any damage caused to it as a result of these actions.
- Are required not to perform actions which are against the law, such as knowingly transfer information containing any computer program, computer code or application containing a computer virus (“virus”), including hostile software known as Trojan horse, Worms, Vandals, Malicious Applications, or any similar type of software or program that may damage or impair the operation of another computer.
- Are required not to attempt to access any password-blocked content, etc., and is not freely accessible to all Internet users.
- Are required not to upload illegal or offensive files to the Site. When uploading files to the Site, you are fully and exclusively responsible for any consequences arising from the breach of this duty. For the sole purpose of example, you are prohibited from saving on the Site or being connected to the Site in any way, any content that infringes or infringes upon the rights or proprietary rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks, any pornographic content, any content that defames a person or violates his privacy, any content of a harassing, offensive, hostile, threatening or obscene nature, any content that encourages the enactment on or of a criminal offense or is likely to constitute the basis for a civil or criminal law suit or liability, or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, skin colour, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, Political opinion, or socio-economic status.
- Are in agreement that the Site will keep all personal information you have provided when registering with a database to contact you if necessary.
- Are committed to keep your personal details and especially your personal password to access the Site in strict confidentiality and in a safe place without access to a third party. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Name, Password, Code of View and any information received from such Site and is responsible for any unauthorized use of the password or information as aforesaid by himself or by any third party. For security reasons, you may wish to change your personal password to access the Site from time to time. In case you forgot your password, you are welcome to contact us via e-mail.
- Are requested to update your personal information immediately after changes. If you do not update your personal information, the Site will have no way to contact you if necessary or identify you as someone who is using it. The Site will not be liable for failure to communicate with you due to inaccurate or inaccurate personal information. You may be able to check on your personal details registered within the Site, after logging in to the Site.
- agree to indemnify and / or compensate the Site and / or the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf and / or its employees and / or its affiliates and / or any third party for any damages and / or financial loss whatsoever and / or negligence and / or negligence and / or offense caused by the details you provided to us and / or as a result of the details you provided and / or as a result of the details you did not provide Immediately after receiving a request to do so, without derogating from any remedy and / or remedy and / or right created for the Site and / or the Company pursuant to this Agreement and / or any law.
- Acknowledge that the Site is entitled to fix any damage and / or indemnify and / or compensate anyone who was offended and / or suffered a financial loss due to the User’s actions and / or anyone acting on the User’s behalf as quickly as possible, to prevent further damage and / or suffering, and minimise its’ damage. In case of the Site choose to pay and / or compensate and / or be charged of any form of payment and / or compensation due to a claim or situations as aforementioned, the User will indemnify and / or compensate the Site immediately upon request.
- agree and confirm that there will be no compensation of any sort, including but not limited to any refund, due to partial use or no use of the Site’s services during the User’s registered period, and you would have no claim or entitlement as such.
- Acknowledge that The Site may remove any detail and / or information and / or file and / or cancel the registration and / or discontinue the provision of the services, at the discretion of the Site and / or refuse to receive any file and / or content and / or User, subject to a proportionate refund, except in the event of a violation of the Site’s rules, following which the Site may terminate the provision of services without any form of refund and / or compensation.
- You agree that only to the laws of the State of Israel will apply on this Site, its use and the provisions of this Agreement, and the sole jurisdiction in any dispute and / or claim by a User and / or the Company shall be in an appropriate court in the Tel Aviv District only.
Terms and Conditions – Commitment to Confidentiality & Privacy
- The Site warrants that the personal details of the User, including his credit card details if provided, will be protected and secured in accordance with the instructions of the credit / clearing company, but is not responsible for the security of his credit card details, should the Site will be illegally entered or hacked by an unauthorised user.
- The Site undertakes not to disclose the User’s personal information to any third party unless it is obligated to do so by judicial order.
- The Site may make use of the User’s information and the e-mail address provided by the User, and in the browsing history and related statistics for commercial purposes and 3rdparty offers, ONLY IF you’ve provided your explicit consent for the Site to do so.
- The Site may contact the User by e-mail or in any other way according to the details the User had provided in commercial and / or other offers provided that they are related to the company and / or the Site only.
- The Site is committed to apply all reasonable measures to ensure the security of the information on the Site, and to do whatever is reasonably accepted to prevent from unauthorised and / or fraudulent entry to the Site’s files, information and encrypted files.
- The Site may use your personal information and information that it collects about your patterns of use of the Site, in order to improve its’ provided services, updating you with special offers and / or make contact with you.
- By using the Site you give the Site permission to use the Site cookies to maintain data, properties and information of the User files on the computer used and / or the Site.
- We may store information and / or user behaviours and / or user usage statistics and use it for research and / or development purposes and / or transfer of offers to users.
- We may use from time to time different technologies to track users for the purpose of saving information and / or displaying ads and / or advertisements to the User, based on the unique properties and / or characteristics of the User provided to us by the User and / or brought to our attention by browsing the Site and / or using the Site.
Terms and Conditions – We do not warrant or commit
- You agree that as long as the Site takes all reasonable precautions known at that time in order to prevent loss, damage and malfunction, the Site shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a failure in the process and / or failure of the registration process for reasons beyond our control, illegal entry into our secure Site, unauthorized actions, intrusions and / or illegal attacks, virus, Trojan horse, fire, flood, terrorist attack, or any force beyond our reasonable control. In addition, you deem us not responsible for any data point or document or piece of information provided by the User and stored on our Site.
- The Site is not responsible for any loss, damage or any other claim for compensation as a result of an error in the registration process or information that is missing, incorrect, inaccurate or any other error that is not within our responsibility.
- The Site will not be held liable or be liable in case of breach of Agreement with you in the event of delay or failure to fulfil its obligations as specified in these conditions, if the delay and / or the fault were caused by reason beyond our reasonable control.
- The pictures on the Site are for illustration purposes only.
- The names and / or data containing pornography, slander, profanity, or any other offensive material, will not be accepted for registration on the Site and will not be accepted as comments on the Site. Defining a file as pornographic, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive is subject to the sole discretion of the Site.
- The referral of the Site to third party purchases does not constitute a recommendation or encouragement to make those purchases, and the Company shall have no liability for any direct and / or Indirect interaction which may arise from those associated third parties.
- The various advertisements and links included in the Company’s Site enable access to information and content published on the Internet. Most of the information is not published by the company and you may find that this information does not suit your needs, or that you object to it, or believe that it is immoral, infuriating, inappropriate, or illegal. The Company is not responsible and cannot be held responsible for other Site or linked content on other websites, either directly nor indirectly.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect financial or other damage caused to you as a result of the use and / or reliance on information appearing on the Site and / or as a result of the services and / or products on the Site, and it is agreed that the Company is not obligated to compensate for the aforementioned damages and / or any damage that constitutes a violation of pleasure and / or hurt feelings and cannot claim and / or demand of such claim against the Company.
- The Services provided by the Site is for use AS IS. You cannot have any claim and or demand against the company and / or its’ representatives, affiliates, allies, employees, contractors and other related entities to customise the service, Site and its’ services, limitation or suitability to your own needs and requests. The Company and / or the Site shall not be liable to you and / or to third parties for any inconsistencies and / or inaccuracies and / or omissions and / or misleading information and / or errors contained in the Site. The Site shall not be liable in any manner for any damage and / or claim and / or financial loss, directly or indirectly, to you and / or to third parties arising from the Site and / or the use of the Site and / Or actions of the Site and / or its applications on your computer or on the computer of another and / or any third party claim against the Site in respect of the Service and / or the Contents located on the Site and / or the Company’s servers.
- The same applies to all advertisements and / or recommendations and / or The links that are available on the Site: as they do not constitute a recommendation and / or the imposition of any liability whatsoever, and the Site shall not bear any responsibility as aforesaid regarding the content and / or the quality and / or services available on such Sites and third parties.
- You hereby declare and undertake to indemnify the Site and / or the Company immediately upon receipt of any demand for any claim and / or financial loss that will be incurred in respect of any claim for damage and / or negligence / or breach of right from a third party associated with the files and / or the service and / or the content and / or the information you transferred to the Site.
- The content of the Site does not constitute business and / or legal and / or marketing and / or other advice and / or substitute for them. Using The Site and / or the contents of the Site and / or the services and / or the products is done at your own risk.
- The information given on the Site (for free or for monetary exchange) is given as isand without any obligation and / or responsibility. It is known to the User that success cannot be guaranteed and that he is not presented with certainty of success, since all business activities involve risks and opportunities. Therefore, the Site and / or the Company and / or anyone acting on its’ behalf will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the User due to the Services and / or as a result of the Services and / or the Products and / or the reliance on the Site and /or as a result of the use of the Site and / or due to technical malfunction and / or inaccurate information and / or business failure and / or lack of business success (including as a result of the Site and / or content received from the Site for payment and / or not for consideration) and / In the exercise of the advice and / or advice, including in light of bodily and / or mental harm and / or property and / or any type of harm or injury, temporary and / or future, to you and / or to any third party. The User is solely responsible for any damage caused to him, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use of the Site and / or reliance on these services and / or failure to succeed for any reason, and he hold the company and / or the Site and / or anyone on its behalf harmless.
- In an unlikely event that a court of law, and / or its’ representative will enforce indemnity and / or compensation either in money or other method of refund or compensation, it is agreed that all of these, jointly, shall be limited to the amount paid by them Uses a specific service. The Site and / or anyone acting on its behalf (including its owners, agents, employees and anyone connected to it in any manner) will not be liable for indirect damages.
Terms and Conditions – Intellectual property and copyright
- The Site is protected in accordance with all Israeli and international Intellectual Property laws. All rights reserved, including the name of the Site, its’ domain name, its’ copyrights, and the trademarks (including and not limited to the name ContingentWorforceServices and / or CWS and their derivatives), the design of the Site, the contents published therein, computer code, graphics and audio files, video files, the methods and techniques, the information and knowledge contained within the Site are the property of the Site.
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights in the Site, in the design of the Site, the Videos, the information and the knowledge, the contents published therein by the Site and / or anyone acting on its behalf and / or create and / or publish on the Site belong to the Site only and are protected by copyright law, trademarks, patents and trade secrets or proprietary rights and other laws in Israel and worldwide. You agree not to infringe these rights in any form or manner and in particular not to copy, distribute, publicly display or transmit to third parties, modify, disclose, sell, expose, rent, adapt or edit the Content or any part thereof, from the Site, the Software or the databases, except with the written permission of the copyright holders and the Site. Any such use constitutes a violation of copyright. You understand and agree that by using the Site or the Services you are not granted any right or ownership of the Site or the Company of any kind.
- All intellectual property including, but not limited to, the copyright of the Site Services and / or their products and / Information, techniques, processes, methods, capabilities, designs, patents, trademarks and copyrights of any kind, including services and products sold and used and / or provided to the User free of charge) – are of the Site and the Site only and cannot be transferred to any third party.
- The use of the Site and / or services and / or products and / or intellectual property aforementioned are provided to you for personal use only, and for your eyes only. You cannot share the content / services and / or products on the Site to any third party, for financial gain or otherwise.
- The Site is entitled and may transfer and / or assign and / or mortgage and / or encumber and / or grant any of its obligations and / or part of its’ obligations to any third party.
- Any notice sent to the User by e-mail to the address listed on the Site shall be deemed duly delivered to its destination 24 hours after sending the notice.
- You undertake to make fair use of the Site and not to infringe the rights of any third party.
You can contact our customer service by contacting us at:
email@example.com or phone: +972 (0)3 7228 451.
Our address: Kiryat Atidim. Dvora Hanevia 121. Building 7. Tel Aviv 61581